Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I've Fallen In Love With Fall


Just when I think God can't improve on His beauty anymore -- along comes FALL and He totally and completely outdoes Himself! I absolutely love autumn. I'm thankful for all seasons, but fall is my favorite time of the year. I am constantly amazed on my drives to and from work at how the color changes day by day until these mountains are absolutely aglow with reds, yellows and oranges. The Master Painter certainly knows how to use His paintbrush to create majestic pictures that no human artist can touch!

How peaceful it is to view a God-made waterfall while the leaves fall from the trees and float lazily down to the waters below. How exciting it is to hear the cheers and roars from stadiums as football season begins. How tasty it is to bite into a beautiful crunchy apple picked fresh from the tree.

I don't know why fall means so much to me -- unless it's because I was born in the fall of the year -- but, it always seems to renew my spirits immensely. I thank God for allowing me the privilege of living in these gorgeous mountains where I can witness some of the most beautiful scenery in all the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment