Friday, September 4, 2009

Family Matters


I love my family! I love the family I live with (my husband and youngest son); the part of my family that doesn't live in my house anymore (my married son and his wife); my entire family that still lives in South Carolina (my mamma, daddy, brother, brother & his family etc.) and part of whom live in Charlotte, NC (my niece and nephew); my church family; all of my other "extended" family; and my "pet" family (Bree, Belle, Sox, Maggie and Samson). God has richly blessed me (even though I don't know why) by placing all these people and creatures in my life, and for that I am extremely grateful!

In this post is a picture of another part of my "family". They are so very near and dear to my heart that I could never express in words exactly how much they mean to me. There's daddy Steve, mamma Paula and son Tyler, and I couldn't imagine not having them in my life. They are in no way related by blood to anyone else in my family, but they might as well be because I love them with the same love that I have for my blood family! They've been there for us through thick and thin and they know things about my family that no one else knows. They are simply THE BEST! Are they perfect? Heck, no! But, then again, I don't know anyone other than our Heavenly Father who is! Doesn't matter, though, cause in the words of the country music icons "Alabama" -- "they're close enough to perfect for me"!

I love you with all my heart, Becks!

No comments:

Post a Comment