Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Puffy Little Puppy


This is my 10-month-old little girl, Belle, last Friday, 10/23/09. But, it looks nothing at all like my beautiful puppy! That's because she was either bitten or stung by something (we don't know what) and this was what happened as a result. Talk about scared! I completely stopped breathing when I walked in the house and saw her almost unrecognizable face. Of course, it was after 5:00 PM, and of course we had to make an emergency trip to the vet's office for shots to reverse the effects, but man was I happy to get some medicine in her little system. She was about to claw her own face off because it was itching so badly.

Now, $103 later, she's back to her normal skinny little face and long nose and I hope this doesn't ever happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment